Sunday, October 09, 2005

Same old ...

Hi Everyone!

I'm feeling much better now. Tomorrow I start working full time again. Last week I work 2 days half a day. I'm happy that everything is behind me. It was some tough weeks.
Anyway Yesterday my friend Claudia came to visit me and since I've been the whole day home doing nothing we decide to go the movies. We left home like 10:00 pm and since the movie started at 11:30 pm we went to Mambo/Wet & wild first to have a drink. We stayed there till 11:00 pm talking talking talking. The movie was really funny "The 40 year old virgin". Here a picture Gi, Rubelia and I took last week before Rubelia leaving for Aruba. Gi invited us to have lunch at jachtclub. And of course some pics of Clau and me. Clau thanks for the stuff you shopped for me in Miami ;-) . Today I went with Sra Maria and her friend to have lunch at Larry's and watch the Atlanta - Houston baseball game. No victory for braves :-(





No comments: