Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tonight me and my friends Gisah and Marcy went to a modeshow of wedding dresses. It was a nice show. There was this guy who also gave a small show of belly dancing, and he was really amazing. The way he moved his hips and belly, was really great. I wish I could do that.
Anyway the modeshow had some nice dresses. I will put a pic of the one I liked the most. No no, no wedding plans yet for me. ;-) After that we went to de Heeren to meet Gisah's parent and there we stayed for a while. I also met my sister best friends Elsihra and Indira. Ama we took e pic especially for you :-)



1 comment:

Marije said...

Cool ;) Hopefully I'll be able to put on a wedding dress within the next 2 years - lol! At least you gave me some inspiration hehe.... Love and miss you! Marije