Thursday, September 29, 2005

Home sweet home!

For the people who don't know. I was in the hospital for 4 days for a "little" surgery. Today I left the hospital and need to rest for at least 1 week before start working again. I had a lump under my armpit and it has been removed. Fortunately it was not something malignant. A special thank you to my friend Gi and sra Maria for bringing me to the hospital and waiting/staying there till the operation was finished. It felt good to see you when I returned from the operation room. Also a special thanks to Mussy who picked me up today at the hospital and also for picking up Rubelia at the airport. And last but not least a special thanks to my sister Rubelia for flying to Curacao to be with me at home (and also for typing this) ;-)

Thanks to all my friends/family who came to visit/call me. Thanks to Jay and Pinnacle Sports for the flowers. Some pics have been taken in the hospital. I know! I look pale, but like Rubelia said, I also need to put pics of less fun times.










2 comments:

Marije said...

Hey sweetie!! I didn't even know!!!! Glad to hear it's not something bad! How are you feeling now? Big kiss.... Marije

nikki said...

I didn`t know either!
I`m very happy you`re ok, get well soon!