Sunday, September 18, 2005

Unfortunately weekend is over again!

My weekend started with a birthday get-to-gether of my friend Meli. You will see some pictures below. Saturday had a a hectic day. I woke up very early :-( Went to the supermarket to do some shopping, went to hospital to see my sick aunt, brought food for my other aunt and so on. In the midday my friend Gisah came at my house to have lunch. Since Gisah her b-day is tommorrow, we went to buy her present! She wanted some fishes for her aquarium. Later in the night Gisah, her husband Michael and I went to watch the movie "RED EYE". It was really a stressing movie but very good!! semi thriller/action. Some parts were really thrilling. Today I had my second tennis lesson and in the midday Gizah and I had lunch at "jachtclub". Rest of my day I just relaxed and watched the Emmy awards!




No comments: