Friday, November 04, 2005

Aruba........

I'm in Aruba now visiting my sister for a few days. I really needed a vacation after such a stressful and busy week. Just for 4 days, far from work ;-) Ok not that far, but still far enough. Today My sister had to work so the whole day I relaxed at her house. Last time I came to Aruba we went to Gaucho
Juan, Rubelia and me
Restaurant for dinner and it was delicious so I told Rubelia I really want to go again. We planned to go out after that, but as usual we were lazy, so we decided to just meet some friends at the "yacht club" and then went home. We might go to the beach tomorrow to get some tan.


Rubelia and me at Gaucho Restaurant


Juan me and Rubelia at Yacht Club

1 comment:

Marije said...

Hey sweetie, nice to see some pics of you and Rubelia. Give her a big hug from me and enjoy your holiday!!! Love, Marije