Monday, August 29, 2005

James Pub Quiz Night

As almost every monday I went to the James pub Quiz night. Unfortunately we ended in 10th place tonight, but still it was really fun (and tough)!! I started going to the quiz night at the beginning of this year I think. Our team is called "simple clan". We did win one time ;-) , and ended a few times in 2nd and 3th place (wee keep getting better!). Most of the times there are like 24 teams (each 5 persons) . Can can expect all kind of questions. Sports, general knowledge ( a lot!), movies, music. Today we did very bad in the music round. For this round you can get 20 points (shame on us!). I think we had 5. Anyway we had a score of 43 points today (highest score is 90) and the winners had 66! What's the price? a bottle of Irish Wiskey! Now you can be sure we do this for fun and not for the price..lol

3 comments:

Marije said...

You did worst in the music-part of the quiz?? Shame on you loooool. It's so nice to be able to take a sneak peek into all the things you're doing over there. It feels like we're more a part of your life there now ;) Big kiss! Marije

Lynette said...

Thanks Marij!
and yes shame on us!! But yesterday a lot of songs long before I was born....lol. I know I know is not a good excuse.

Marije said...

Just proves how young we still are ;) Sounds like a good excuse to me LOOOL