Tuesday, August 23, 2005

About me ...

Hi there, welcome to my Blog!!

Let me tell you a bit more of myself. I'm 27 years old and I'm half latina, half caribbean. My native country is Curacao. One of the most lovely island in the caribbean.

Exactly 1 year and 3 days ago I moved back to Curacao. Before that, I lived for 8 years in Holland. I Finished my university in 2000 and after that worked for 4 years. Last year I got a great job offer and I moved back. Left a lot of great people behind :-( That's why I think this blog is great, so they can see how everything is going here. I really like taking pics, so you won't miss anything ;-)


But anyway I'm still really happy to be back here, Love to be near my parents, love my job and love the WEATHER...lol

Below you can see how I enjoyed my weekend sometimes!



1 comment:

Marije said...

hey sweetie,

It's so nice to read about what you're doing there and to watch all of those pictures! Makes me want to take a vacation!!! But fortunately I only have to wait for another week and then I'll be in Brazil :)

Miss you too much!

Marije