Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pics at "Centro Oftalmologico Carriazo"


Here we are at Carriazo clinic. It´s a very nice clinic..looks like e lobby of a hotel huh? Anyway for everyone that would love to do the eye surgery i recommend this doctor. He is very honest and straight to the point. The way he talked we were 100% sure that he does not do this for the money. When he first examine my eyes he said that everything looks good and he does not think there will be a problem if I do the surgery, but he said just to be 100% sure he wants me to do some extra basic tests. After I did these 2 tests, he saw something suspicious and did another one. Then with the last test he saw that my "cornea" was different then a normal one and that he does not want to risk doing the surgery...it´s too dangerous. He said that maybe another clinic would go ahead with it, but that in the future I could have big problems with my eyes. So anyway I´m really happy we went to this doctor and Gizah too. We were really satisfied with his explanation. He gave us another option for another kind of surgery. Maybe in the future i will do it...who knows...but for now I will keep using my contacts and glasses :-)

ps: Rubelia is also showing Gizah in one of the pics how Ricky was holding the lobster in one of the pics below of banda abow...see them laughing

No comments: